Pottermore.com was relaunched to appeal to a more mature audience and so, if you do not meet our age requirements, you cannot register. It is important for us to protect the privacy and data of all users, and some of our services are now subject to age restrictions. Please see our Terms & Conditions and our Privacy & Cookies Policy for the rules around registration.
Articles in this section
- How do I register?
- Why should I register?
- Why can't I register?
- How do I logout of my account?
- Can I log on to the new site using my old credentials and username?
- Why is my Pottermore account important when using the Shop?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why have I not received my verification email?
- Can I change my email address?
- How do I unsubscribe from marketing messages?