Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two may not be performed in whole or in part and no use may be made of it whatsoever except under express licence from the rights holders of the work, J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter Theatrical Productions Limited. Please email email@example.com with any enquiries.
Articles in this section
- What is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child?
- Where can I find ticket information for Harry Potter and The Cursed Child?
- When will Harry Potter and the Cursed Child be coming to Broadway?
- Why is Pottermore publishing a Special Rehearsal Edition of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two?
- Will there be an audio version of the Special Rehearsal Edition of the script?
- Will the Definitive Edition replace the Special Rehearsal Edition?
- Can my theatre group, amateur dramatics group, youth group, school or establishment produce a performance of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child?